All-Star Tv Curse

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
It's SO much worse than the NCA curse. Look at Rays this year with Smoke, Orange, Central Jersey, and Sr. Elite. :( And I believe that a few years ago UCF had one about them as well as UK and then they both lost the year the show was about them!!

I was thinking about this when I saw the thread about the NCA curse. I agree the T.V. curse spreads all levels and ages, look at the mini team that won that comp for 3 yrs straight, cameras followed, the got 2nd. Moral of the story, RUN from cameras!!

Central Jersey HIT in finals after the tv cameras followed them. I think that was the goal. So I wouldn't say that was a bad thing.

The lack of elite, synchronized tumbling is what kept CJA from placing higher at Worlds..not the TV show. Trust me, the coaches did the best they could do with what they were given, and the girls ended the season on a very high note because they hit their routine with an awesome performance in finals. Their placement at this competition, albeit lower than they had hoped for, doesn't take away from all the amazing wins and high placements they had throughout the rest of the season.

Back