All-Star Twerk Ban

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly I don't think Miley cares if she looks silly, creepy or skanky. Maybe shes just having fun dancing, twerking, performing & being crazy. I don't know if this is all an act for publicity, a stage in life, or the "Real Miley". To me she looked like she was having a blast & looks so confident in what shes doing, nothing close to sad. I don't think that outfit was very cute, I would never wear my hair like that, but maybe she loves the way she looks & feels sexy with it all on. Maybe she loves her "Flat" butt & doesn't want to do 5,000 squats everyday. Sorry but shes not on this earth to please your eyes. I feel bad her butt fell out of her shorts & I'm pretty sure that wasn't on purpose. I also feel bad she just cant embrace her past, its made her who she is today, but I can understand that she doesn't want to be seen as Hannah Montana, its what made her famous but shes apparently not that person anymore, when you grow up as a child star that's all people see you as. Not trying to stir up drama, it just gets on my nerves that were calling her skanky, trashy & disgusting when shes just a 20 something trying to find who she is. Anyways I think twerking can be fun & doesn't have to be sexualized, it can be just a bunch of teens being silly, me & my friends think its hilarious. Iv never posted a twerking video, but if I wanted to I would, & if I lived my whole life by what other people perceived of me I would never be able to leave the house. Rant over.

I used to look up to Miley so much. She's only 2 years older than me, so when Hannah Montana first came out it was relatable. I watched every single episode of that show and learned every song. My mom flew me to Florida so I could see her in concert! She used to be such a good role model and it's sad that this is what she's choosing. I was fine with her growing up, even when everyone said the whole party in the USA thing was inappropriate. It was fine for her to grow up and be a little sexy. But now it's weird and disturbing and I really hate it

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Honestly I don't think Miley cares if she looks silly, creepy or skanky. Maybe shes just having fun dancing, twerking, performing & being crazy. I don't know if this is all an act for publicity, a stage in life, or the "Real Miley". To me she looked like she was having a blast & looks so confident in what shes doing, nothing close to sad. I don't think that outfit was very cute, I would never wear my hair like that, but maybe she loves the way she looks & feels sexy with it all on. Maybe she loves her "Flat" butt & doesn't want to do 5,000 squats everyday. Sorry but shes not on this earth to please your eyes. I feel bad her butt fell out of her shorts & I'm pretty sure that wasn't on purpose. I also feel bad she just cant embrace her past, its made her who she is today, but I can understand that she doesn't want to be seen as Hannah Montana, its what made her famous but shes apparently not that person anymore, when you grow up as a child star that's all people see you as. Not trying to stir up drama, it just gets on my nerves that were calling her skanky, trashy & disgusting when shes just a 20 something trying to find who she is. Anyways I think twerking can be fun & doesn't have to be sexualized, it can be just a bunch of teens being silly, me & my friends think its hilarious. Iv never posted a twerking video, but if I wanted to I would, & if I lived my whole life by what other people perceived of me I would never be able to leave the house. Rant over.

I appreciate your view. I think a lot of people only care because they had to watch it. And honestly the memes/twitter comments are hilarious and sad at the same time. Miley made it so easy to make fun of her with her choices. The outfit was tragic and so many words come to mind that are inappropriate for the Fierceboard (channel my 80 year old grandmother). But I agree, she was totally into it and happy to be doing. No question. I don't even care about the Hannah Montana equation. Clearly that era is over. Different time. I am just sad because I worry she seems to be skidding into Lindsay Lohan, Amanda Bynes and Brittney territory.:( I don't want Miley to end up there because she made me care about her when she was Hannah Montana.

And on another note...
Don't you think Lady Gaga was peeved because no one was talking about her.:D I feel that Gaga makes calculated decisions when she is being out there. I feel like Miley is just throwing everything out there.

And on another note...
Don't you think Lady Gaga was peeved because no one was talking about her.:D I feel that Gaga makes calculated decisions when she is being out there. I feel like Miley is just throwing everything out there.
Gaga ABSOLUTELY makes calculated decisions. Which is why you're always talking about her skirting the borderline, while with Miley there WAS no borderline. She just went all in.

Stop with the tongue thing, though. It's like she was hit with novacaine before she went out and it went all floppy..

Sad.

Miley-Cyrus-Noah-Cyrus-Tish-Cyrus-Cheerleading.jpg

I don't think people are really upset about her twerking or being sexual, at least from my perspective. I think people are making jokes because she looked so stupid. It was just silly and stupid.

Basically, I haven't heard anyone calling her overly sexual, etc. I've just heard that she looked pretty silly.

There was nothing sexual about it. Those shorts were such a turn off that I think I'd be hard pressed to find a straight man that found it sexually appealing. haha

Back