All-Star Twerk Ban

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wi never forget when cp when to a teammates Sweet 16 about 4 years back (he was 12-13) and 'grinding' was the in dance. Cp does not look his age and when some girls started dancing with him he was totally confused. Finally told a girl how old he was and put an end to that for the night. Lol

Cheer Dad = broke dad
You should see the dances at journalism conventions. Last year I saw two people grinding on each other and then the girl goes "so, where are you from?" um, EW??? I didn't even bother going this year because those dances are a mess.

Now, not to say that I support Twerking (however my mother and I do wall twerk quite well I must add), but I think people are mistaking it for what it is. I wasn't started in strip clubs, it's a way of dancing which emphasizes certain features as you're gyrating them. Yes, that's completely inappropriate for young kids. BUT, it's exactly the same as having a dance about "ooh yeah booty booty roll it shake it work it for your momma, your daddy, and your bald headed granny".... It's exactly the same concept, just put a little more politely. If one is inappropriate, so it the other. There is a way of being "fierce" and "diva-like" without looking raunchy and ratchet.
:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek:

Back