All-Star Uca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Orange is def going to take large senior, which means that large senior has had the same exact winners at each major competition this year as last year (excluding Champions League which hasn't happened yet but I don't think Orange or Panthers are going to that right?). WCSS wins Majors and Cheersport, Panthers take NCA, and Orange takes UCA. If Stars get 2nd today, they will have placed the exact same at every competition so far this year as last year (3rd at NCA and 2nd at UCA). Crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Panthers are going to CL, I don't think Orange is.

Cheer Extreme (Charlotte) PHOENIX LRGCOED5: 1 coed early dismount #UCAnationals

Good for them! Getting better all year!

3 Triple Crown winners? TGLC, Peach, and Brandon?
Hey there is a few more eligible triple crown winners.

(And I said eligible although it's not likely lol)

I know one of the people who won the first 2 legs lost today and that's cheer express j2.

But I think there were 7 total and 4 of them were in level 5 that won the first two!

We'll have to wait for large coed results to see if TGLC wins...... but Peach and Senior Black are pretty much guaranteed their well deserved title of Varsity Triple Crown champions.
And I'm thinking Stars will get the large senior title.

We'll have to wait for large coed results to see if TGLC wins...... but Peach and Senior Black are pretty much guaranteed their well deserved title of Varsity Triple Crown champions.

Yeah I just edited my post haha. I saw Stingray Allstars and Top Gun on CheerUpdates' twitter and I just automatically thought they were talking about large coed.

And I'm thinking Stars will get the large senior title.
So here's the confusing bit..... do they just win high point winner then? In my mind there are two titles - Triple Crown Champions and Triple Crown High Point winners?

So like if you failed to be eligible for the former, you could still fight for the latter?

So here's the confusing bit..... do they just win high point winner then? In my mind there are two titles - Triple Crow Champions and Triple Crown High Point winners?

So like if you failed to be eligible for the former, you could still fight for the latter?
I was thinking since large senior is the featured division there has to be a winner. There's a high point winner for each level though, too.

So here's the confusing bit..... do they just win high point winner then? In my mind there are two titles - Triple Crow Champions and Triple Crown High Point winners?

This is my understanding of triple crown.

If you win all 3 you are a triple crown winner.
Even if all 4 level 5 teams won all 3 they would all be triple crown winners.

In levels 1 and 3 and things of that nature there are no teams that could possibly even win all 3 at this point because no teams won both that went to UCA

So for that one they will award 1 triple crown winner to whoever is the highest of all of level 1 and the highest overall for all of level 3.

(Which I would like to throw out their that both of vipers level 3s would have the highest score for triple crown prior to UCA so all we had to do was go to UCA and we could of been triple crown winners :()

So in 5 since there will be teams that won all 3 they aren't going to award a points based winner for divisions that's didn't win all 3 because they are not awarding for individual divisions but levels.

Except since large senior is featured that actually would confuse me now since I said they can't win .. Idk

This is my understanding of triple crown.

If you win all 3 you are a triple crown winner.
Even if all 4 level 5 teams won all 3 they would all be triple crown winners.

In levels 1 and 3 and things of that nature there are no teams that could possibly even win all 3 at this point because no teams won both that went to UCA

So for that one they will award 1 triple crown winner to whoever is the highest of all of level 1 and the highest overall for all of level 3.

(Which I would like to throw out their that both of vipers level 3s would have the highest score for triple crown prior to UCA so all we had to do was go to UCA and we could of been triple crown winners :()

So in 5 since there will be teams that won all 3 they aren't going to award a points based winner for divisions that's didn't win all 3 because they are not awarding for individual divisions but levels.

Yep, that's my understanding, too. But since large senior is featured this year and the winner, and top 3, get money for charity, I was thinking there would have to be a winner there too. I could be wrong though.

Back