All-Star Uca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know our coaches were happy with UCA, too. I am positive we will be back next year and pretty sure back at Cheersport, too. Wonder if we can skip the 1700 to Dallas. Doubtful, and I am sure I will be right there scraping everything together, too, to make it happen, but today I would be okay if we skipped NCA. Like the comp, but we had not gone to Cheersport or UCA last year and they were both very good comps. When the kids work so hard and the team meshes so well, you want to keep giving to them, you want the dream for them and you keep trying to make it work but today......

I know one of you coaches that were posting in this thread was taking a J3 team to UCA. My CP was in small J3 Division 1. All of the teams in the division were good but I didn't meet or see anyone from FB at UCA. My avatar pic is about a three-year old pic, so our uniforms are different now.
Are your new uni's silver and blue?? My cp was in the large j3.

I have to say from a coaching standpoint UCA was extremely well run. Every worker went out of their way to be so helpful and all of the varsity staff was amazing. we had some crossover issues with kids having to get to different venues & they did everything they could to make it work & keep it less stressful for the coaches.
Also have to mention - was so proud of our coed 5 for getting paid too!
Congratulations on your win. What is your team? We got an At Large bid BY THE SKIN OF OUR TEETH! Kids woke up on day 2 and Hit it! We were in SrMedCoed5.

Are your new uni's silver and blue?? My cp was in the large j3.

If you are serious, no. Still white and pink and black and we were in small. But I thought UCA tweeted a pic of the jackets and they were white and gold not black and gold, but...

By the way, I know this is late but just in case anyone else was curious..... because I surely was:
iejuoy.jpg

Back