All-Star Uca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For the last couple of years they have had a tent called Varsity Tent. . Hoping they haven't just put two "tents" up and called them Sport Center Arena North and South :(
When we were there for NHSCC earlier this month, that's exactly what they did. North and South are down by where the Varsity tent used to be and they are both tents as well.

When we were there for NHSCC earlier this month, that's exactly what they did. North and South are down by where the Varsity tent used to be and they are both tents as well.

Makes me very sad:( . Just a note for anyone who's never been in the Varsity Tents (or Sports Center Arena North and South) before... wear your parka's. I swear they keep it 30 degrees inside of these things. :confused:

If this schedule stays the same it's going to be FUN getting our crossovers to their second routines.
when my CP competed there 2 years ago she went straight from Indiana Jones to the Field House and barely got to warm up with her second team. It was very stressful. I hope it all works out for you!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

ok I am glad they have the block schedule posted..... now just hoping for actual schedules this week...... although knowing cp will be in one of the frozen tundras......... I think I will be bringing a parka, hat, gloves, winter boots, scarf, electric blanket and propane heater.........I will NOT be a popsicle ;)

Does anyone know when the actual performance schedule will be coming out?

Also, since I seen that all level 3 will be at HS on Saturday, does anyone know if they offer a discounted HS ticket for just that day rather than purchasing the 3 day park hopper?

Does anyone know when the actual performance schedule will be coming out?

Also, since I seen that all level 3 will be at HS on Saturday, does anyone know if they offer a discounted HS ticket for just that day rather than purchasing the 3 day park hopper?
the block schedule is showing that y3 is at ESPN on both days if this helps :)

Can anyone tell me how much admission to WWOS is? We live in Florida so we are skipping Mickey and Friends this trip so don't want to buy a Park Hopper Ticket. I was told that you didn't need a Park Hopper ticket to get into WWOS.

Thanks for the info.

Can anyone tell me how much admission to WWOS is? We live in Florida so we are skipping Mickey and Friends this trip so don't want to buy a Park Hopper Ticket. I was told that you didn't need a Park Hopper ticket to get into WWOS.

Thanks for the info.
Last year it was $25/day.

Back