All-Star Uca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just looked at schedule. It's 8 minutes for levels 1-3 and 12 minutes for levels 4-5
That's pretty redic. 8 minutes is nothing

Just looked at schedule. It's 8 minutes for levels 1-3 and 12 minutes for levels 4-5
That makes no sense. We have crossovers that won't make it. Their first routine is after check in time for the second. We let varsity know and they pretty much said too bad, so sad.

That stinks! I've always wondered how teams at Worlds did it when they only have 10 minute warm ups, I think it's 12 now, but still.

ive never gone to UCA but im trying to go this year, but im wondering is it imperative that i be there right when the doors open for level 5, not that im against doing so. but im wondering how packed it usually is.

im thinking of attending day 2 instead of day 1 as well.

I got there last year when doors opened for level 5 and had no problem getting a front row seat. I expected it to be packed when doors opened but that wasn't the case at all. This year could always be different though.

Been checking daily for a week and half.. been disappointed daily for a week and half. Here's to hoping that tomorrow brings better luck. :)

Been checking daily for a week and half.. been disappointed daily for a week and half. Here's to hoping that tomorrow brings better luck. :)

Is there a certain team you need to know about? I have a schedule but I don't think I can send it out at all.

I Would like ti know ece youth 5 and mini 2... Cp is a double teamer... Trying to plan... TIA

Mini 2 competes at 4:15 at ESPN arena south.

Youth 5 competes at 4:35 in the HP field house.

Seems like that will be a problem if shes competes on both teams.

large junior 5:
stingrays
cheer extreme-crush
world cup starlites
cheer extreme-Charlotte-princess

Do you know what teams are in the Large Junior 5 division? Thanks in advance!!!

Stingrays Green
Cheer Extreme Kernersville Crush
World Cup Starlites
Cheer Extreme Charlotte Princesses

Those are the teams on the schedule. I thought that cheer extreme charlotte was small junior 5?

Back