All-Star Uca 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do they have a bid in medium? I know they have one in large. Either way, that's a good question, I'm not sure.
I'm thinking that if they get a bid in medium, the large bid will just go unused, but I don't know if they would then have to pay the deposit twice.

For some reason I thought they had an at-large in medium but I just looked on theroadtoworlds, and I guess I was mistaken (unless one was passed down from WSF or Mid-Atlantic)

Do they have a bid in medium? I know they have one in large. Either way, that's a good question, I'm not sure.
I'm thinking that if they get a bid in medium, the large bid will just go unused, but I don't know if they would then have to pay the deposit twice.

New hypothetical question since, as seen in the sandbagging thread, LOT have had a lot of people leave/injured. Can they use their large senior bid and just only compete with less than 29? or would that not be allowed? Knowing CEA, if for some reason they don't get an AL in medium, I'm sure they'd fill up the large team instead... but just curious if that could happen at worlds?

New hypothetical question since, as seen in the sandbagging thread, LOT have had a lot of people leave/injured. Can they use their large senior bid and just only compete with less than 29? or would that not be allowed? Knowing CEA, if for some reason they don't get an AL in medium, I'm sure they'd fill up the large team instead... but just curious if that could happen at worlds?
Good question, I have no idea.

Good question, I have no idea.

I think Fame did it with their large coed once, but they had enough boys to be large coed no matter what, even if their overall team number was smaller so they stayed in the division. With all girl, I feel like that would be a conflict and a loophole if they somehow competed in large with 28 or less members. But who am I kidding, they'll fill the team at tryouts... just got me thinking this morning.

Since I just saw it I'd thought I could share the happy news:

Flosports will livestream UCA! So those of us that got the livestream for NCA can also watch UCA.

Although my account was set to "free" when I just checked, so I wrote them to let me use the whole 30 days of pro membership that I paid for. Maybe some of you need to do the same in order to watch UCA.

Floating scores or no at UCA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg where!? I keep getting run around in circles on the UCA web site! I'm about to jump out of my second story office window and, like, sprain my ankle or something.

Go to the UCA site. Look for International All Star comp. then it is under performance order. It has changed 3-4 times already, so I expect it will change again before Friday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see that the Y5s will actually have some competition at this comp. How exciting for those of you in that division! (Would be an expensive trip to compete with no one!) @DropAndRun @littlestALLSTAR @megsmom
It's an expensive trip any which way you justify it!! My not-so-little-anymore-allstar is so excited to see Meg & her YE friends. Sadly, it's the only time we see each other this season. We get to meet @DropAndRun & her CP too! Will def get some pics of the girls together.
I'd be a little more excited about traveling if my CP could shake the newest horrible virus to hit our house. The doctor wrote her out of school Monday through Friday. Can't catch a break this season.

Back