All-Star Uca 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They are both Varsity, so both use the Varsity scoresheet
ok. was looking at scores for both and realized how close team gunz day one was to smoed at uca... i get different judges score different but just something i noticed... however their day two scores are at least a point in difference...

I got a little sentimental. Y5 was a really cool thing to be a part of.

Twinkles looked great, way to go out.

It seems like a great way to make memories with kids your own age. Just starting to get little level five skills together with your friends. I'm sorry kids in the future won't get to have this experience. I'll have to tell my future kids; "there used to be a YOUTH level 5 division. Yep! Really little kids, doing big kid's tumbling and stunts! They were incredible to see!" That makes me sad. :(

It seems like a great way to make memories with kids your own age. Just starting to get little level five skills together with your friends. I'm sorry kids in the future won't get to have this experience. I'll have to tell my future kids; "there used to be a YOUTH level 5 division. Yep! Really little kids, doing big kid's tumbling and stunts! They were incredible to see!" That makes me sad. :(
Reminds me (to a lesser extent) of Mini 3. While I agreed with it being eliminated, I do miss it.

Youth 5 is what gave my kid her drive. When we were new to cheer, at a small gym, it was the Y5 kids who she looked up to. She had no idea who SE or Orange was or why anyone would want a World's ring. All she knew was some kids could twist at 8 and she wanted to do that too. I agree that it has run its course, but I'm really glad we got to be a part of it.

Youth 5 is what gave my kid her drive. When we were new to cheer, at a small gym, it was the Y5 kids who she looked up to. She had no idea who SE or Orange was or why anyone would want a World's ring. All she knew was some kids could twist at 8 and she wanted to do that too. I agree that it has run its course, but I'm really glad we got to be a part of it.
Same for my kid. She wanted YE so bad so I took her. She made it but things didn't work out for us financially and schedule wise. She would have loved it. That may be one regret I have for her is that I couldn't keep her there for that team. But it worked out in other ways too.

Back