All-Star Uca Allstar National Championships - March 10-11 Orlando/disney

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am hoping once H.S. Nationals are over they will post all star lineup. Most likely not till first week of March. I am sooo anxious. We were only against one team last year, they were really good tho. I am hoping we have at least 5 or 6 teams in are division.:rolleyes:

Indiana Elite is bringing Small Sr 4
We started coming only every other year with the exception of Sr teams. This is our off year, but next year will bring almost all the teams.

Indiana Elite is bringing Small Sr 4
We started coming only every other year with the exception of Sr teams. This is our off year, but next year will bring almost all the teams.
I enjoy watching your teams, your program overall is pretty good. Best of luck to your small senior 4. :)

Peak Athletics from Colorado will be bringing:
Small Youth Level 2
Large Junior Level 2
Small Senior Level 2
Large Junior Level 3
Large Junior Level 4
Small Senior Level 4
Small Senior Level 5

I can't believe my team is not going the year WC is! Ughhh I would have died being able to see Big O and stawsss in person. Anyways, Vancouver will be bringing Inferno (LGJRC4) and Sunshine (LGYTH3).

Going crazy over the fact that there is no schedule yet. Seems like NCA was posted so far in advance. Even if it changes, it would be nice to have some sort of idea who we're up against. I know of only one other Mini 1 team going so far.

Going crazy over the fact that there is no schedule yet. Seems like NCA was posted so far in advance. Even if it changes, it would be nice to have some sort of idea who we're up against. I know of only one other Mini 1 team going so far.
Same! I don't remember it being out this late is years past!

It has been different every year - never seems to be the same. Last year was the earliest I have ever seen them post it - more than two weeks in advance. The year before that and the year before that it was literally a week - very, very annoying. Someone who is a coach or gym owner can always call and ask when they are going to post it. That's what I did when I was coaching, and whatever they told me was very accurate and helped reduce the constant checking of the website.

I just checked, and last year it was posted Tuesday two weeks before the competition (March 1). So here's hoping it will be up tomorrow!

Back