High School Uca High School Nationals 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm being silly... Poor kids had everything that could possibly go wrong at the last minute go wrong, you'd swear someone had a bag of spirit sticks somewhere and dropped them or something...it was what it was... And I'm glad they had the experience because I know they never want that to happen again. Regardless, very proud they stood together and were able to take it as a constructive experience.
LOL. Think of it this way: you guys have been to Hades and back.

Are you sure? I've heard nothing about that, so I went and looked at the link that was posted. The wording makes it sound like you can actually now get a bid at camp, NOT that you have to go to camp to get a bid? Am I looking in the wrong place?

EDIT - checked my email for the first time today. You're correct, it says word for word "Because this is so important to us, the Squad Credentialing program will be a requirement for participation at UCA's National High School Cheerleading Championship beginning in 2017."
While that sucks (immensely) for programs that are trying to keep their costs down, I wonder if it might cut down on a lot of the disastrous performances that we are used to seeing in prelims and semis. Can you get credentialed at private camps?

While that sucks (immensely) for programs that are trying to keep their costs down, I wonder if it might cut down on a lot of the disastrous performances that we are used to seeing in prelims and semis. Can you get credentialed at private camps?
I think I remember reading that you can get credentialed at a two-day home camp.

Back