High School Uca Hs Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

North Laurel Middle were by far the best stunters at the competition. FIVE full up high full arounds, 1 1/4 ups, 5 toss 360s right back up to lib. I actually got to interview them for "secrets behind the Satin Jacket" segment on varsity TV (check it out!) They were sweetest girls, and their coach Christy is one of the the most humble, most caring people ever!

Major difference in style. Majority of GA schools don't even cheer which is 35 out of 100 points on the UCA scoresheet. Not to mention the focus on tumbling over stunts /pyramid which is opposite at UCA. Again IMO they would do well, but I would be careful of the word dominate.
Which is again why I said the routines would need tweaking. SC teams cheer, but not in the traditional UCA "lead the crowd" way. I think the talent is there for Georgia, but the routines would obviously need to be set up differently.

Anyway, enough about teams that weren't there. Congrats to the teams that were, and to everyone who won! So much talent.

North Laurel Middle were by far the best stunters at the competition. FIVE full up high full arounds, 1 1/4 ups, 5 toss 360s right back up to lib. I actually got to interview them for "secrets behind the Satin Jacket" segment on varsity TV (check it out!) They were sweetest girls, and their coach Christy is one of the the most humble, most caring people ever!

My city's middle school team can barely do straight ride baskets....

Back