All-Star Uca Intl Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 28, 2017
is there any way to NOT buy the park hopper for an athlete for UCA? Or can you save the days and use them at Summit? I am having a hard time with the idea of spending that much on park admission when there probably won’t be any time to actually go to the parks. CP has to get back to school ASAP, but Summit will fall the week after finals for her, so we could take extra time then.

Unfortunately, I doubt you can save the days--I know for worlds/summit they have a "valid through" date and it's usually like 15-ish days I think. I would assume it would be the same for UCA. I actually think that's a Disney thing though, and the worlds/summit date range is longer because of the events running back-to-back. I think with Disney they expire sooner.

Unfortunately, I doubt you can save the days--I know for worlds/summit they have a "valid through" date and it's usually like 15-ish days I think. I would assume it would be the same for UCA. I actually think that's a Disney thing though, and the worlds/summit date range is longer because of the events running back-to-back. I think with Disney they expire sooner.
This was the case in 2016. But I don't know now. And we had a crappy situation. Day one had a 8pm performance time. Day 2 had a 10am time. It was exhausting

Last edited:
Back