High School Uca Mid-south Regionals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this the competition that is usually the "Bluegrass Regional"? I was behind the judges table for that one last year--- it's an AWESOME competition with tons of talent! Would love to hear some updates about Kentucky teams! I'm totally biased, but they're the best!

Is this the competition that is usually the "Bluegrass Regional"? I was behind the judges table for that one last year--- it's an AWESOME competition with tons of talent! Would love to hear some updates about Kentucky teams! I'm totally biased, but they're the best!
No mid-south is in Southhaven Mississippi (about 20 minutes out of Memphis TN.) It's a decent sized competition. Bluegrass regional is this weekend and the schedule I was sent last night already has me stressed! It's going to be a long week!

No mid-south is in Southhaven Mississippi (about 20 minutes out of Memphis TN.) It's a decent sized competition. Bluegrass regional is this weekend and the schedule I was sent last night already has me stressed! It's going to be a long week!

Definitely. It seems as if though the state of Kentucky has some of the top squads that compete at the UCA High School Cheerleading Championships. In fact, I recently posted a thread about the Bluegrass Championships:
Uca Bluegrass Championship | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

Back