High School Uca Nationals 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Easy to see who Dutchtown's opening was inspired from, looked great!

I wish Griffin hit. There were a couple of things that surprised me in the routine, which is saying a lot after watching ten hours of cheer ;)

My senior year they took 18 teams to semi-finals and we missed it by .02 and got 19th. This year they took 21 teams to finals for small varsity. I know, I know, they probably had more teams this year blah blah blah but it still makes me kinda mad.

Easy to see who Dutchtown's opening was inspired from, looked great![/

Thanks.... I think haha. We choose to do it that way for a few reasons. 1. Yes Lady Lightning gave us the blue print. 2. But the more we thought about it, The more we decided it's what the UCA score sheet wanted "group running tumbling" and the only way to get all 12 girls together was from a corner. I can say we were happy to see it get chosen on the weekend's preview video and rewarded hugely on the scoresheet in running tumbling category.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My senior year they took 18 teams to semi-finals and we missed it by .02 and got 19th. This year they took 21 teams to finals for small varsity. I know, I know, they probably had more teams this year blah blah blah but it still makes me kinda mad.

I have my reasons as to think why they took 21. It originally was supposed to be 17.... But you'll have to PM me for my thoughts.

Lol sorry, that was supposed to be meant in a good way! I loved it, so creative and nobody else thought to so it. It wowed me right away and I had to go back watch it over and over again. You guys looked great in tumbling and everything else!

Lol sorry, that was supposed to be meant in a good way! I loved it, so creative and nobody else thought to so it. It wowed me right away and I had to go back watch it over and over again. You guys looked great in tumbling and everything else!

Yaay! Thanks. We knew we couldn't stunt (yet) with the heavy hitter in Small D1 so we needed something to make us stand out. So many teams go 8 girls roundoff tuck and 4 running fulls ( or something similar). That we thought having all girls sync together would catch judges eye. Glad to hear it caught yours.

Back