High School Uca Nationals 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I’d love to be in the middle of a region-wide AD meeting that goes something like this:

“Well, we kicked booty last year, but we graduated 11 seniors, our starting quarterback transferred to another school, and our average defensive lineman is a 125 pound sophomore, so we were wondering if you guys could just bring your JV teams to play us on Friday nights so we might have a chance.”

I’d love to be in the middle of a region-wide AD meeting that goes something like this:

“Well, we kicked booty last year, but we graduated 11 seniors, our starting quarterback transferred to another school, and our average defensive lineman is a 125 pound sophomore, so we were wondering if you guys could just bring your JV teams to play us on Friday nights so we might have a chance.”

This is [emoji817]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The results just came out for socal and northeast. Everyone got a bid for socal and northeast the bids varied by division. And Burlington was moved to small varsity.

The results just came out for socal and northeast. Everyone got a bid for socal and northeast the bids varied by division. And Burlington was moved to small varsity.

Yep
I was at the northeast regional
Those deductions are NO joke this year !!
I saw teams with 15 + points gone !!
Yikes !
Time to get clean !!

yea deductions got us good at Mile High! woof

The Ursaline School .. aka Holla for the Koalas...did NOT get a bid!!
I didn’t see them but I heard they were a mess and the deductions killed them

What'll usually happen then is if you don't get a bid at one you compete at another. There is a regional in NY in december and another in northeastern PA (my team used to go to this one), so there are other chances for NE teams.

Also did anyone see the usual heavy hitters? How did they look?

What'll usually happen then is if you don't get a bid at one you compete at another. There is a regional in NY in december and another in northeastern PA (my team used to go to this one), so there are other chances for NE teams.

Also did anyone see the usual heavy hitters? How did they look?

I saw almost all
Tell me who u want to know abt and I’ll Comment
Lol
I saw most of the heavy hitters

If you don’t have a varsity team competing, you should not be competing JV. That should be a rule. I guarantee those girls aren’t cheering JV Games. So that means they dropped to JV because they’re afraid to take their lumps in a rebuilding year. That’s one reason Cheer is not a sport. No other SPORT allows for that.

Prime Example, large JV at nationals last year.... a few of the strong teams did NOT have a varsity competing...

Back