All-Star Uca Nationals - Orlando, Fl (3/9-3/10)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will say, the competition does look huge from the general schedule alone. Wish I was still a coach so I could see the performance order!

I'm sure I will get slack for this, but seriously UCA, way to diminish levels 2 & 3 by not having them compete in the field house! I get the focus of this board is geared to Level 5, but this isn't Worlds. All these athletes have worked & more importantly PAID the same for this comp, yet you keep levels 4 & 5 in the fieldhouse for BOTH days.....shame!

Except large Y2 :(. Only 5 in our division. Better than 2 but bleh...

I know. I hate going clear across the country to compete with limited teams in a division. Looks like most of our teams have 6 or more, 9 in some. My oldest daughter has their paid bid to summit (Sr 5 R coed) but my youngest daughter's team is chasing that paid bid (J4 sm). Their division looks to be huge I love a good battle!!!!!

Except large Y2 :(. Only 5 in our division. Better than 2 but bleh...

I am so jealous you have the performance order - wish someone could post it!

It looks like they split Large Youth 2 into Small and Large Gym. I'm not a fan of splits, I prefer stacked divisions. (And I came from a small gym.)

I'm sure I will get slack for this, but seriously UCA, way to diminish levels 2 & 3 by not having them compete in the field house! I get the focus of this board is geared to Level 5, but this isn't Worlds. All these athletes have worked & more importantly PAID the same for this comp, yet you keep levels 4 & 5 in the fieldhouse for BOTH days.....shame!

Just wanted to say - UCA has been doing it this way for years. It's not new this year. Been this way since around 2007.

It looks like they split Large Youth 2 into Small and Large Gym. I'm not a fan of splits, I prefer stacked divisions. (And I came from a small gym.)
I don't have it. I just know our division because the gym owner gave it up. Not only did they split large/small gym they also split large gym into A and B

I take it back - looks like Large Youth 2 was split three ways! It must have been pretty big. I wish they wouldn't have done and A and a B.

This is my 4th year going and it's always been that way from what I remember. I can see it both ways and understand your frustration for sure.

This is my 4th year going and it's always been that way from what I remember. I can see it both ways and understand your frustration for sure.

Thanks. Haven't been in about 4 years, guess it was the last year they split all teams between the field house & Indiana Jones. It's very disappointing not to give them the experience competing there. not seeing the need for the change.

Yep... :( kids are performing in the same block of time, one at ESPN and one at Hollywood Studios. I just have to pray one is at the beginning of the block and one is at the end.

Shame for having it at a location that either can't or won't accommodate the entire competition. Competing outdoors at Hollywood Studios and being required to purchase a Disney admission ($89 if purchasing one day) is ridiculous! Plus the teams at Hollywood Studios don't have an opportunity to watch anyone outside their level that day. Totally cut off from the rest of your gym.

Ok, so day 1, I am performing at Hollywood Studios in Indiana Jones Theater and my sister will be at the ESPN Wide World of Sports in the Varsity Arena. Then Day 2 it switches. My question is, will my parents actually have to purchase Disney admission to watch me in Hollywood Studios?

Back