All-Star Uca Nationals - Orlando, Fl (3/9-3/10)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We are practicing in the afternoon on Friday... We are starting at 1pm, but we are not level 5 so I doubt any one will want to watch. Haha.
But like I said, my kids have bows to trade so please come find us. We are also a super small gym and group, so if anyone needs someone to cheer on, please pick us! Haha. We are Cheer Zone from Mt Washington, KY. They'll be wearing white t-shirts with teal mickey on the back with a shark. I look exactly like my picture, so come find me too! Seriously, I'll probably be wearing sunglasses just like that too...

thats exciting I think we are out there pretty much most of the day but all together at 10!

So jealous! Wish we were there! How's the weather? Someone should post a picture of teams practicing on the football field. It would make my day!!

The weather is gorgeous, but chilly at night. When we picked up our passes we were told to take a picture of each park pass (scan side). That way if they get lost you have proof of purchase and they can void your pass and re-issue a new one.

The weather is gorgeous, but chilly at night. When we picked up our passes we were told to take a picture of each park pass (scan side). That way if they get lost you have proof of purchase and they can void your pass and re-issue a new one.

Make sure you have each person do it and label which one it is- on cell phones because my daughters ticket fell down the floor grate on the dinosaur ride ( she is 18) and we were able to get another one- but only after going thru several tickets and tracking down the owner of the tickets because I didnt know which ticket on my phone was hers- Also a good idea especially with a large group of girls is putting the girls name on the ticket because they often get mixed up.

We are not attending UCA this year, but CP's gym is considering it for next year. I'm not sure if anyone knows the answers to these questions, but here goes. We were planning on taking a family vacation to WDW next year anyway. Since CP will most likely be going for UCA we may just go early and make a vacation out of it. Does UCA do packages like Worlds or The Summit? If we didn't want to use their package, can I just pay a competition fee for my CP? I ask because we are a family of 5 (CP will only be 10 at the time, so would be staying with us) and can not stay in the All Star resorts. We would stay at another Disney resort and would probably have to purchase our park hoppers through Disney because we would need more than the couple of day passes that Varsity usually sells (assuming UCA is similar to Worlds). I would just pay the daily admission price for ESPN to go to the comp. If CP is one of the teams competing at Indiana Jones would we have to use a park admission for this? That is kind of unfair for the teams that have to compete there if they do, since the teams that compete at ESPN don't have to use a park admission.

I usually try to book my Disney trips about a year out, so I want to book this soon which is why I am asking all these questions now. Also, I will talk to the gym and see what they are going to expect from the athletes as far as where they stay, etc. I couldn't find answers to any of these types on questions on the UCA website. Thanks in advance for any answers and good luck to all the teams competing this weekend!

We are not attending UCA this year, but CP's gym is considering it for next year. I'm not sure if anyone knows the answers to these questions, but here goes. We were planning on taking a family vacation to WDW next year anyway. Since CP will most likely be going for UCA we may just go early and make a vacation out of it. Does UCA do packages like Worlds or The Summit? If we didn't want to use their package, can I just pay a competition fee for my CP? I ask because we are a family of 5 (CP will only be 10 at the time, so would be staying with us) and can not stay in the All Star resorts. We would stay at another Disney resort and would probably have to purchase our park hoppers through Disney because we would need more than the couple of day passes that Varsity usually sells (assuming UCA is similar to Worlds). I would just pay the daily admission price for ESPN to go to the comp. If CP is one of the teams competing at Indiana Jones would we have to use a park admission for this? That is kind of unfair for the teams that have to compete there if they do, since the teams that compete at ESPN don't have to use a park admission.

I usually try to book my Disney trips about a year out, so I want to book this soon which is why I am asking all these questions now. Also, I will talk to the gym and see what they are going to expect from the athletes as far as where they stay, etc. I couldn't find answers to any of these types on questions on the UCA website. Thanks in advance for any answers and good luck to all the teams competing this weekend!
The packages are exactly like Worlds. Admission would be need if compete at Indiana. Def check with your gym owner about leaving early and staying after. Maybe you will have a comp soon after :/ their is a commuter price, too be honest it doesn't price out well, but, if you are a family of 5 it would be hard to do AllStar.

The packages are exactly like Worlds. Admission would be need if compete at Indiana. Def check with your gym owner about leaving early and staying after. Maybe you will have a comp soon after :/ their is a commuter price, too be honest it doesn't price out well, but, if you are a family of 5 it would be hard to do AllStar.
Thanks so much for the info!

Back