All-Star Uca Nationals - Orlando, Fl (3/9-3/10)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love how all the big gyms' Twitter accounts have started to up the pressure on UCA to post it. UA, GBE, & WC have all tweeted now about posting the schedule

What would make me mad as a coach or parent is that they aren't replying to anyone. Just a quick - it will be up by 7 p.m., or - nevermind, won't be up until tomorrow by 10 a.m. would suffice.

that first tweet was from 8 hours ago saying it would be up today & thanking us for our patience......:mad:

I love how all the big gyms' Twitter accounts have started to up the pressure on UCA to post it. UA, GBE, & WC have all tweeted now about posting the schedule

you can certainly add Cheerforce to that, we are trying to set meet times and applying which teams that need to be where to watch each other. Making it more difficult when we have less time to know :(

So if last year's comp was held on March 10-11 with a schedule release on February 27, and this year's comp is March 9-10, then shouldn't the schedule have come out yesterday?

Maybe UCA doesn't want to steal NCA's thunder? I'm thinking we'll see something Monday...which is ENTIRELY too late for such a huge comp, but...JMO.

Are shooting stars going? Saw previously on the thread that shooting stars were going but then I saw on twitter they weren't.

So if last year's comp was held on March 10-11 with a schedule release on February 27, and this year's comp is March 9-10, then shouldn't the schedule have come out yesterday?

Maybe UCA doesn't want to steal NCA's thunder? I'm thinking we'll see something Monday...which is ENTIRELY too late for such a huge comp, but...JMO.

I think there will be a riot if they wait that long.

In all seriousness, I have been attending/following this competition for 10+ years now. In all that time, I have never seen them post a schedule less than a week out - that's not to say it couldn't happen this year, but they are usually right about the one week - week and a half mark.

Back