College Uca & Nca To Feature Game Day Divisions For 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At NCA you cant be on Game Day and another team unless you are on a dance team. NCSU is sending small coed and Gameday to NCA. Since no one has really competed Gameday it will be interesting. Then NcA rules are some what opened ended. No size divisions. Can have band members with the routine. Wish I was at UCA this weekend just to see what teams were putting on the mat.

At NCA you cant be on Game Day and another team unless you are on a dance team. NCSU is sending small coed and Gameday to NCA. Since no one has really competed Gameday it will be interesting. Then NcA rules are some what opened ended. No size divisions. Can have band members with the routine. Wish I was at UCA this weekend just to see what teams were putting on the mat.

I think the videos are available on demand if you're a subscriber to Varsity TV. I don't remember seeing any band members in the routine at UCA, but mascots were in there. And they did a dance to their band's fight song, but that was a recording.

UCA allowed crossovers.

I think the videos are available on demand if you're a subscriber to Varsity TV. I don't remember seeing any band members in the routine at UCA, but mascots were in there. And they did a dance to their band's fight song, but that was a recording.

UCA allowed crossovers.
Our GameDay will literally have everything but the kitchen sink. Cheer. Stunts. Pyramids. Band members. Dance. Twirlers. I can’t wait to see what they have all put together!

Back