College Uca Partner Stunts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am trying to find out. I heard one of our girls from Rust got 1st!

Tommy and ally from Csu 1st, 2nd Jason and Chelsea from Csu, and 4th was John and Cassidy from Csu. Don't know 3rd or any other rankings though.

Twist & Shout was well represented!

OSU Coed Partner Stunts -- 3rd Place Michelle Smith (sr. coed athlete)

Oklahoma City University Coed Partner Stunts-- 8th Place Jena Stewart (coach)

Oklahoma City University All Girl Partner Stunts - 2nd Place Cheyenne Felts (sr. coed athlete), Jamie Lu Shepherd (coach)

Twist & Shout was well represented!

OSU Coed Partner Stunts -- 3rd Place Michelle Smith (sr. coed athlete)

Oklahoma City University Coed Partner Stunts-- 8th Place Jena Stewart (coach)

Oklahoma City University All Girl Partner Stunts - 2nd Place Cheyenne Felts (sr. coed athlete), Jamie Lu Shepherd (coach)

Absolutely LOVED their entire stunt routine and it was easy to tell that the crowd loved it too! haha definitely not surprised by the T&S athletes/coaches! :)

How about that TANK from OKC Univ throwing the unassisted straight up ext????!!!! AWESOME!!! I hope those two are juniors or below, cause next year I fully expect to see them in the partner stunt comp-that could have easily been a full up. She's my hero!

How about that TANK from OKC Univ throwing the unassisted straight up ext????!!!! AWESOME!!! I hope those two are juniors or below, cause next year I fully expect to see them in the partner stunt comp-that could have easily been a full up. She's my hero!

You are probably referring to Cheyenne. She's BEAST!! And she's a FRESHMEN I believe. :)

No way she's a freshman!? whoaaaa haha she is definitely a beast..I second MissBee, she's my hero too! haha

She has to be. She is a super senior on our sr. coed team this year. She does the same unassisted toss to extension with a girl on the team. :) Very impressive.

Can we see videos of these anywhere?!? You guys are already getting me very excited about seeing these beast bases :)

Back