All-Star Uca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It might matter if they have less than 31 athletes since they wouldn't be a "large" team anymore. I've asked that question around but no one has been able to give me a definitive answer as to whether they'd be allowed to compete without the minimum number of athletes for the division.

I searched LOT on twitter and saw a few "congrats for making LOT" tweets from the past few days and saw a kid from Alaska flying in to be on a CEA worlds team, so my guess is they'll be competing with at least 31 athletes (unless they had even more injuries/quitters.) With LE going and staying R5, they also could pull from those athletes to fill up LOT, I guess.
I asked this question when I saw a team compete in large coed and didn't have more than the maximum number of boys for medium coed or total athletes for a large division and was told you can compete up. This doesn't make sense to me without the ratio rules in place, but with the ratio rules it makes even less sense. A team of 18 could compete in the large division and have 4 elite stunt groups and 10 combo to doubles and technically be judged the same as a team with 9 elite groups and 19 combo to doubles.

Did anyone post scores for Medium AG? I've been through like three times and am not seeing them.

Back