International AG
ECE
Cheer Factor

Open Level 6
Triple Threat
Island Xtreme

I believe partial paid bids are given to the 2 high scores

Cheer Factor sm senior 5 is going too

So assuming everyone in a worlds division is looking for a bid...

Small Senior 5
Pro has AL
NE Elite has AL
CC Champs has AL
Spirit Central has AL
Cheer Factor has AL

Small Ltd Coed 5
USA Wildcats has AL
Bay State has AL
Sparks has FP
Pro has AL

International Coed
NE elite
Island Xtreme has AL

USA Wildcats
ECE has AL

International AG
ECE has AL
Cheer Factor

Open Level 6
Triple Threat
Island Xtreme

Spirit AS IOC5 isn't on the schedule?
Feel free to add/change if I missed anything/messed up.

I guess cheerfactor iag5 and one of the level 6 teams will be taking home at large bids.
I do like that there are so many people competing for the partials.

and it would be interesting to know @fabulousity ... i feel like a lot of these teams have been to way more bid comps then normal

how many bid qualifying competitions has USA wildcats been to this season?

i believe this will be there 6th.
but all those competitions were on the original schedule and aren't just competitions they added to get a bid.

and on a side note i don't think usa international coed is going. i could be completely wrong but i thought they were going to myrtle beach this weekend.

Small Senior 5....
Pro
NE Elite
CC Champs
Spirit Central Cheer Factor

Small Ltd Coed 5
USA Wildcats
Baystate
Sparks
Pro

International Coed
NE elite
Island Xtreme
Spirit AS
ECE

International AG
ECE
Cheer Factor

Open Level 6
Triple Threat
Island Xtreme

I believe partial paid bids are given to the 2 high scores

cny storm thunder small limited

So assuming everyone in a worlds division is looking for a bid...

Small Senior 5
Pro has AL
NE Elite has AL
CC Champs has AL
Spirit Central has AL
Cheer Factor has AL

Small Ltd Coed 5
USA Wildcats has AL
Bay State has AL
Sparks has FP
Pro has AL

International Coed
NE elite
Island Xtreme has AL
USA Wildcats
ECE has AL

International AG
ECE has AL
Cheer Factor

Open Level 6
Triple Threat
Island Xtreme

Spirit AS IOC5 isn't on the schedule?
Feel free to add/change if I missed anything/messed up.

Don't know how true this is but I heard NEE Small Senior lost their bid and are looking for new one. Can anyone confirm this?

i believe this will be there 6th.
but all those competitions were on the original schedule and aren't just competitions they added to get a bid.

No more than usual....we usually attend one long distance comp and any that are drivable.

6 nationals/bid competitions is A LOT for one level 5 team regardless of proximity. are international teams eligible for partial paid bids?

2 Partial and 2 At Larges. Looks like the at larges will obviously go to two of the 5 International teams. I haven't really seen any of them so idk what to guess. Anyone know if they are all going for a bid??

Partials... USA Wildcats I hope. Maybe Cheer Factor or Spirit Central for the other? I could have sworn SC already had a partial... hm.

6 nationals/bid competitions is A LOT for one level 5 team regardless of proximity. are international teams eligible for partial paid bids?

All of the competitions that our level 5 team has went to were ones that were on our original schedule and competitions that all of our travel teams went to. We didn’t add any to try to chase a bid. Every coach in our gym decided on these competitions. Not just because of the worlds bids but because they were competitions that we normally go to, or proximity, or just competitions that we liked to attend. I think thats a normal number of bid competitions for most teams. And also they got a bid at the first competition they went to and if they didn’t have one they would have gotten one at every bid competition they went to. They’ve been sooo close to getting a paid bid a lot this year. Hopefully they can come out of this weekend with a partial!

Back