All-Star Ucdf Pot Of Gold Nationals March 19-20

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

basically any these teams can get the partial tomorrow!
ECE Int. Coed: 9.35
USA Wildcats: 9.34
Spirit Central: 9.34
Pro: 9.31
ECE Fame: 9.24

all the scores are so close!

Definitely not getting there today :( Severe lack of funds atm. If anyone could get a video of Leominster mini 2, youth 2, junior 4, and coed 5, I'd really appreciate it! Go PRO!

foundmyway2SC said:
So say two teams do score for 2nd - what do they do? Judges' favorite?

I feel like they may pick one catergory and whoever scored highest in that category will get it.

So assuming everyone in a worlds division is looking for a bid...

Small Senior 5
Pro has AL
NE Elite has AL
CC Champs has AL
Spirit Central has AL
Cheer Factor has AL

Small Ltd Coed 5
USA Wildcats has AL
Bay State has AL
Sparks has FP
Pro has AL

International Coed
NE elite
Island Xtreme has AL

USA Wildcats
ECE has AL

International AG
ECE has AL
Cheer Factor

Open Level 6
Triple Threat
Island Xtreme

Spirit AS IOC5 isn't on the schedule?
Feel free to add/change if I missed anything/messed up.

Does anyone know if Pro Small Limited Coed has a bid? On the USASF website it says they declined their at large from Cheersport. This could potentially affect the at large bid awards.

Does anyone know if Pro Small Limited Coed has a bid? On the USASF website it says they declined their at large from Cheersport. This could potentially affect the at large bid awards.
i believe they still have a at large.
last weekend at battle at the capitol they weren't awarded another bid and teams that placed lower then them did.
unless they notified the company that they are not accepting on more at large bids and they are only taking paid or partials.

Spirit All Stars IOC5 just had their first performance of the day. Looked a lot stronger than last I saw them but had 2td, knees down in running, prone catch in baskets, and 1sf in pyramid.
CNY small limited coed 5 had a couple sb in elite but hit it all, a scary tumble bust in running, and pyramid issues (2 missed skills).
After everyones 1st performance, I think the bid standings above are the same.

Back