Uk Cheer Competition Season 14-15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just seen this - no idea why I just randomly decided to log on today when I haven't in quite a while. I do coach Ultimate Spirit, we are from Ellesmere Port. Will be at Legacy Dream Extreme with youth, junior and senior and BCA Nationals with just seniors, we did FC Jungle Fever November just gone as we tend to compete relatively early on as we train all Summer. We've just been reworking anything in our routines that didn't quite fit since then. Really looking forward to Dream Extreme, should be a great day plus it's our junior teams first ever competition but also my first time taking 3 full teams to a competition so a little bit scary!

Really proud of all the teams for all the work they've done - so many great things have happened for us since we started and can't wait to hopefully finish the season in April on a high. I personally will probably also be at Jamfest Europe just because I do love that comp!
Hopefully see you at Jamfest! Sad USA won't be there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just seen this - no idea why I just randomly decided to log on today when I haven't in quite a while. I do coach Ultimate Spirit, we are from Ellesmere Port. Will be at Legacy Dream Extreme with youth, junior and senior and BCA Nationals with just seniors, we did FC Jungle Fever November just gone as we tend to compete relatively early on as we train all Summer. We've just been reworking anything in our routines that didn't quite fit since then. Really looking forward to Dream Extreme, should be a great day plus it's our junior teams first ever competition but also my first time taking 3 full teams to a competition so a little bit scary!

Really proud of all the teams for all the work they've done - so many great things have happened for us since we started and can't wait to hopefully finish the season in April on a high. I personally will probably also be at Jamfest Europe just because I do love that comp!
Can't wait to see you in Birmingham Nat x

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Hopefully see you at Jamfest! Sad USA won't be there!

I hope to see you before then! You just know what we're like though, I just can't imagine us going until June we need down time, slightly my fault this year though for deciding to go to Worlds but at least you all have someone to get merch. :D

P.S. How will you cope with Jammy?!

Can't wait to see you in Birmingham Nat x

Looking forward to it - have a few slight issues with the initial running order but will be there all day, we have a couple of members who went to University after last season who are now competing on their respective Uni teams so we'll be supporting them too!

Looking forward to it - have a few slight issues with the initial running order but will be there all day, we have a couple of members who went to University after last season who are now competing on their respective Uni teams so we'll be supporting them too!

Looking foward to seeing your team should be a good competition

Oh I didn't see you there. @NatalieMT it was good to speak if only very briefly! Your kids looked good :)

Didn't know what team you were with also I was a zombie as I was up at 4.30am then instead of sleeping on the bus I had to do hair and makeup on myself and others as we were running really late

I just loved the atmosphere the warm up was quite relaxed then the mat was great. We were going to go to the party and bought tickets but everyone was so tired so we chose to go to the hotel and have a team meal instead

Oh I didn't see you there. @NatalieMT it was good to speak if only very briefly! Your kids looked good :)

Ah yes glad it went well for you in the end - even if it did mean you were on the mat! Due to various changes, my senior team hadn't actually really hit the pyramid that many times before the competition but think the adrenaline on the day got them through, sadly due to deductions for 1 bobble, 1 knee down during tumbling we bumped from 1st place into 2nd place but still happy, we got some good comments too that will help us for Nationals. Junior team did well coming 5th considering most of them have never competed before and a handful only started with me in January. Youth team sadly missed some rather vital pyramid elements - we had a girl standing in like I mentioned to you, she is a flyer on our junior team but she agreed to back on youth just this once as we needed someone who fell into youth age range, we'd really only had 2/3 hours to work it out and just didn't quite go as planned because her and another girl went to each others places. One was back, one was front - you can see how that isn't compatible, the girl who fronts instinctively pushed the flyer up to prep and somehow extension, as the back but then they omitted a couple of bits and our spotter told them to pop off as said front has never caught a cradle as back! So that was interesting!

Overall we really enjoyed the day - thought it was well run, good atmosphere.

How did everyone find ICC nationals? I thought it was great that they had a safety judge in warm ups - they gave a judge's perspective on (e.g.) how clear connections were and if they needed to be made more obvious etc.
And congrats to worlds bid winners:
Unity Black (PP), OA Revolution, Rising Stars Midnight
Unity Ruby (PP), Surrey Starlets Amethyst

And university grand champions:
Cardiff Snakecharmers
NTU Tigers (I think)

How did everyone find ICC nationals? I thought it was great that they had a safety judge in warm ups - they gave a judge's perspective on (e.g.) how clear connections were and if they needed to be made more obvious etc.

Cardiff Snakecharmers
NTU Tigers (I think)
I missed competing twice. I feel like competing on two days allowed some redemption, especially as Icc didn't carry scores over. The level 5 talent was great this year, especially Midnight (I'm not biased in the slightest...)

Cardiff Snakecharmers
NTU Tigers (I think)
I missed out on going in the end but everyone said that they wish they could have competed twice, didn't feel like Nationals otherwise. But I'm such a proud Alumna! Cardiff Uni Coed Grand Champs and Uni Dance Grand Champs! I doubt they'll go to Daytona with their dance bid but what an achievement for a dance program only 2 years old [emoji7]

I missed competing twice. I feel like competing on two days allowed some redemption, especially as Icc didn't carry scores over. The level 5 talent was great this year, especially Midnight (I'm not biased in the slightest...)

I missed out on going in the end but everyone said that they wish they could have competed twice, didn't feel like Nationals otherwise. But I'm such a proud Alumna! Cardiff Uni Coed Grand Champs and Uni Dance Grand Champs! I doubt they'll go to Daytona with their dance bid but what an achievement for a dance program only 2 years old [emoji7]

Yep, I definitely missed being able to compete twice! We haven't done any overnight comps this year, it just feels so weird- I'm sure that's how our teams all bonded last year. Cardiff looked incredible! I'm really sad that the "NCA bids" aren't for College nationals though, it's just their allstar comp that you don't need to qualify for :(

I thought there was much bigger range in level 5 this year. Naming no names but (from their performance at comp anyway) at least one team needs seriously consider level 4...

Ah yes glad it went well for you in the end - even if it did mean you were on the mat! Due to various changes, my senior team hadn't actually really hit the pyramid that many times before the competition but think the adrenaline on the day got them through, sadly due to deductions for 1 bobble, 1 knee down during tumbling we bumped from 1st place into 2nd place but still happy, we got some good comments too that will help us for Nationals. Junior team did well coming 5th considering most of them have never competed before and a handful only started with me in January. Youth team sadly missed some rather vital pyramid elements - we had a girl standing in like I mentioned to you, she is a flyer on our junior team but she agreed to back on youth just this once as we needed someone who fell into youth age range, we'd really only had 2/3 hours to work it out and just didn't quite go as planned because her and another girl went to each others places. One was back, one was front - you can see how that isn't compatible, the girl who fronts instinctively pushed the flyer up to prep and somehow extension, as the back but then they omitted a couple of bits and our spotter told them to pop off as said front has never caught a cradle as back! So that was interesting!

Overall we really enjoyed the day - thought it was well run, good atmosphere.

Met your senior girls in the warm up area before awards as my team were queuing up behind them. Very polite and glad they placed well. we came 4th and my team were rally happy. We got deducted for an illegal stunt we wasn't picked up at future cheer but one of the best routines we did

Back