Uk Competitions 2011/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 26, 2011
Hey, Just seeing which competitions people are planning on going to. Falcons Academy Cheerleading are planning on going to BCA Westerns & JAMFest European Jam. Hope to see some of you there. :)

Rising Stars this season have teams attending:
ICC Northern
Jamfest Northern Jam
ICC Nationals
Worlds
Jamfest Europe
Future Cheer Nationals
ICC Summer Jam

Stars Elite:
FC Heart of England
Jamfest Midlands
Jamfest Europe
FC Nationals

I think Jamfest European will be a big one this year, super excited :D good luck to your teams this season.

My uni squad are competing at ACDC Superstar Challenge and the BCA Uni comp. Should be coming to watch Jamfest Europe if I can afford it.

Rockstar are (for now) competing in ACDC Allstar of the year, superstar challenge and allstar fest. Also Jamfest europe :) that is for our main teams, we have mini and youth for the first time this year so think they will only compete allstar fest, maybe superstar challenge if they are ready!

SLS Allstars are definately competiting in Futurecheer Scotland (heard its in Braehead Arena this year .. so need to wait for confirmation) and Jamfest Europe.
ACDC Allstarfest is a maybe and same with BCA Scotland (since I heard a rumour that it was coming back)

Futurecheer Scotland (heard its in Braehead Arena this year .. so need to wait for confirmation)
If it's in Braehead I'll probably go watch :) more likely to watch it there than in Edinburgh. I'm trying to make as many competitions this year as possible.

Coventry dynamite are at Future Cheer Heart of England, ICC Nationals, Jamfest Europe and Future Cheer Bournemouth,
So excited to go to a FC comp as i've never been to one before :)

Hey, Just seeing which competitions people are planning on going to. Falcons Academy Cheerleading are planning on going to BCA Westerns & JAMFest European Jam. Hope to see some of you there. :)
We should meet and traid shirts or something at westerns!

Latest posts

Back