College Uk

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 4, 2011
I feel lame writing this but I'm training this year to try out for University of Kentucky next year and I was just wondering what really catches the judges/coaches attention for the guys. Any advice would be helpful :)

I feel lame writing this but I'm training this year to try out for University of Kentucky next year and I was just wondering what really catches the judges/coaches attention for the guys. Any advice would be helpful :)

Go to the fall clinic is the best advice I can give. That will give you time to work on anything you need to before tryouts.

Skill wise - make things look easy and clean while performing with a smile. All the little technique things your coaches have told you over the years will be what determines who makes Blue v. White or White v. nothing.

Go to the fall clinic is the best advice I can give. That will give you time to work on anything you need to before tryouts.

Skill wise - make things look easy and clean while performing with a smile. All the little technique things your coaches have told you over the years will be what determines who makes Blue v. White or White v. nothing.
Thank you! I appreciate the tips =)

Back