Uk's First Cheerleading Documentary - Cheer: The British Way

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Confession: I had to look up what fortnightly meant #americanprobz lol. I have heard it before, it's just not a word that is used here so I forgot what it meant haha (we say biweekly). But I really enjoy watching this series!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
HAHA, this! I love Jane Austen 's books and I always have to look up words like that because we don't use them...

Off topic: But I did read recently that AE is actually the closer of the two variants to Old English, simply due to the separation from BE and the way the two languages have evolved....OH and apparently (as I also recently read) Americans call "football" soccer because of the British, so it's not an American invention, but a British word that's died off in the last 30-40 years.

Episode 13 - Day One
First day at ICC Nationals for Ruby and Black and nerves are running high... :confused:

Episode 14 - Day Two
Second day at ICC Nationals for Black and Ruby. Will Ruby get the PP bid that has been 3 seasons in the making...

‘’For a lot of these girls they’ve been cheering for quite a long time, and they’ve never had this opportunity, and it’s a really big deal for them. A really big deal'' - Coach Amanda

Back