All-Star Underrated Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Most teams are! Especially the ones that aren't level 5 worlds teams! We as a industry put a lot of our focus on the worlds teams that make the top 10 year after year at worlds. But those teams are a VERY small percentage of the athletes that participate in this sport! They're are some really great level 1-4 teams out there that don't get nearly the recognition that they should simply because they don't compete on the worlds stage. Even in this tread a lot of the teams that will be listed as underrated will be level 5 teams! I feel there needs to be more focus on the lower level teams as those teams make up the mass majority of teams in this sport!

Last edited:
Most teams are! Especially the ones that aren't level 5 worlds teams! We as a industry put a lot of our focus on the worlds teams that make the top 10 year after year at worlds. But those teams are a VERY small percentage of the athletes that participate in this sport! They're are some really great level 1-4 teams out their that don't get nearly the recognition that they should simply because they don't compete on the worlds stage. Even in this tread a lot of the teams that will be listed as underrated will be level 5 teams! I feel there needs to be more focus on the lower level teams as those teams make up the mass majority of teams in this sport!
I agree 100%

Currently on an open 1 and we have people saying we're only winning cause we're not up against anyone yet the whole year we've had high scores and zero deductions (yes zero deductions at every comp) but hey haters gonna hate ;-)

Currently on an open 1 and we have people saying we're only winning cause we're not up against anyone yet the whole year we've had high scores and zero deductions (yes zero deductions at every comp) but hey haters gonna hate ;-)

I'm still dreaming of Open Level 2/3 being a thing in the UK - I don't wanna quit when I have to graduate!

Back