Uniform Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CheerCon out of Australia does completely custom uniforms, and to my knowledge a lot less $$$ top and bottom sublimated comes in around $150

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

What's sublimated? I keep hearing/reading that word but not exactly sure what it means??:confused:

when you see a uniform that has what appears to be seamless piece of fabric with printed images on it... that is sublimated

when a uniform is made up of multiple pieces of of fabric of different colour and textures... those are what we call a standard uniform

sublimate usually cost more due to the extra step in manufacturing

I think everyone assumed she was looking for Allstar uniforms

Are you looking for Allstars or school/rec?

not all all star uniforms are sublimated... standard uniforms come in a MANY different varieties, varying from retro looking collegiate looking, to more modern lines and fabric to produce what you may see at all star competitions

GK and rebel athletic. But I'd stay away from rebel, their designs are... Different:)

Disagree. Rebel's look book and showcase uniforms were "different" but they will work with you to produce a high quality, inexpensive uniform made however you want, including more traditional styles. I have had nothing but great experiences with Rebel.

Disagree. Rebel's look book and showcase uniforms were "different" but they will work with you to produce a high quality, inexpensive uniform made however you want, including more traditional styles. I have had nothing but great experiences with Rebel.

What's your opinion of inexpensive? lol We all have different budgets :)

Spirit Innovations and GTM have some really nice uniforms for schools/rec that I could also see on a competition floor. Like they aren't too schooly

Spirit Innovations is now a part of Varsity! :)

GTM is limited to style options, the majority are shells/skirts; we're looking for more of an edge factor...It's the cost of that edge, that's making me nervous! :oops: lol

What's your opinion of inexpensive? lol We all have different budgets :)

Great question. Lots of rhinestones on front and back of crop top, back cut outs, shorts (they had rhinestones too), custom fully blinged logo - gym charged us $250. I'm assuming there was som type of mark up though likely not much.

CheerCon will do all of that for approximately less than $150

if you are interested... [email protected]

we have a sizing kit that will be send to you to make sure you kit is correct....

Back