Uniform Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I used Star-Zone Fashions out of Dallas,TX for my rec team and they were amazing!! I didn't like the color of the bows and they had new ones shipped out right away at no charge :)

What are other uniform options, other than Varsity? New to the uniform purchasing dept! Thanks!

www.cheerleadingsale.com can do any style cheerleading uniforms you want, you can even design your own. The cheer uniforms can be custom made to your exact measurements at no extra charge! Mention you saw this here & you can do any cheerleading top & skirt for $84.00 per set. The skirts can even be flyway skirts, which some cheerleading companies charge more than that, for just the skirt! The quality is excellent & sizing kits are available. You can even order warm up to match the uniforms. They just started carrying sublimated cheerleading uniforms, you can call for more details at 800 421-1974. Cheerleading coaches: Stop over paying for quality cheerleader uniforms!! Hope this helps everyone.

Thanks to everyone who replied, we went with GK Elite, our rep was soo easy to work with and considerate of our budget. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Can't wait to get our Uniforms in less than 3wks! :D

GTM - It's who I plan on using, but then again, I am all for supporting the local economy and they're located very close by.

GTM - It's who I plan on using, but then again, I am all for supporting the local economy and they're located very close by.

We used GTM for our practice wear and they're great too - their customer service is superb and love their sample kits! it was only until after designing our uniform with GK I discovered GTM or else i may have gone with them too!

We used GTM for our practice wear and they're great too - their customer service is superb and love their sample kits! it was only until after designing our uniform with GK I discovered GTM or else i may have gone with them too!

Because I'm really a newbie to this, I liked the price point for the uniforms for a first year organization.

GK is really well known and I haven't seen an 'ugly' GK uni... They're expensive, but gorgeous!

We are getting new uniforms this year and went with GK. They just went to production and should be here Dec. 13. We didn't do anything fancy, went with a uniform that was in their catalog. They were around $235.00. Our rep. was great and can't wait to get them.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I personally LOVE Rebel uniforms but i know people have other opinions, i've heard GK is really good too!

Back