Uniform Return Policies

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
Hello,
I am having a problem getting one of my uniforms returned and its one of our brand new uniforms so I am probably going to have to replace the uniform and break the bad news to my advisor who gave me a hard time about ordering them in the first place.

So now our new season is starting up, and I was wondering if leagues had uniform policies or contracts stating if you dont return the uniform you are responsible for replacing it ? or paying for it ?

If so, where do you get a template on the policy or how would you go about typing one up and what are some good bullet points to get in there.

Any help is appreciated !
Hanna

Let me see what I can find but our organization we had to give a post dated check for the replacement cost of the uniform,$250.00, to be cashed if the uniform wasn't returned after the last competition. One coach tells her girls to bring their warm ups because if they don't advance she takes the uniform back at the competition.

Let me see what I can find but our organization we had to give a post dated check for the replacement cost of the uniform,$250.00, to be cashed if the uniform wasn't returned after the last competition. One coach tells her girls to bring their warm ups because if they don't advance she takes the uniform back at the competition.

Same with our organization. They gave two seperate checks. One to be returned when unis are returned and the other was for unfullfilled work bond requirements.

NOTE! Make sure that they post date the check until after nationals -just in case. A current dated check is not usually redeemable 3-6 months after it is written, and some seasons go over that.

Back