High School Unique Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 4, 2015
So I was just going through recently uploaded cheer videos when I stumbled upon this team:

I couldn't believe that the one girl was missing the rest of her arm yet she still pulled a 1-handed scorp. and she also tumbled during running tumbling! Anybody know what her name is? That is pure uniqueness right there!!!!

Also, anyone know how half her arm is missing? I don't know if this is an apporiate question to ask but I'm just wondering if it was a birth defect or incident or...?

Last edited:
There used to be a girl on insta who had one arm and was a bomb.com tumbler. I think she was briefly going to be on a CA team but idk if that came to fruition, I only ever saw her stuff on discover I would feel weird following a teen lol

@BlueCat is this the same girl? Or am I completely misremembering?

Edit: don't think it's the same girl that girl had specialty doubles so I'd expect her to full.

I cheer with her actually! thats so cool I should show her this thread . (I wouldn't feel comfortable putting her name and personal stuff here without her permission) But its not the girl y'all are thinking of we are from georgia

Back