Unis?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Varsity's uniforms are always awesome and hold up great (very durable!), plus, I don't think they ever discontinue uniforms! GTM has good ones too, but I've heard that they discontinue them often.

Inspiration Leader is correct. Varsity's uniforms hold up for years, and are great quality. Plus they can make you a design or make a design based off a sketch. GTM discontinues their uniforms VERY often. And this is coming from someone who's just looking through a catalog noticing things are missing.

Varsity:) their uniforms hold up VERY well.
i have warm ups from 5years ago that are PERFECT! :D i cheered at the high school i coach so i just added coach to the warmups we use. and we use the same warmups every year cause theyre expensive but you pay for what you get if youre a freshman you can use them all 4 years. :)
i simply just love Varsity and my Rep.

I would say in a second tier (GK and Varsity are pricey) that GTM are nice, as are The SEW Factory and Spirit Innovations. SI seems to have a pretty consistent catalog and good quality.

My school has a set of Varsity uniforms and warm-ups that have been used for 7 years of both football and basketball cheerleading, and they are all still in wonderful shape. You really do get what you pay for.

The Sew Factory does a really good job with custom uniforms. They can take your sketch and produce a uniform from it and their prices are very reasonable. The uniforms are good quality and hold up well even after 3 years of wear and laundering. I would definitely recommend them. They also have warm ups and practice clothes :)

Back