High School Universal Competition Routine Format For Hs Cheer Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which format do you feel is best?

• Total voters
Yeah with story cheers I really hate the pacing. Sometimes the team can keep their voices clear if they've worked it enough and it could be a good visual, but more often than not it just ends up sounding like jibberish.

Go watch USA High School nationals ...tell me that scoring format isn't a map to Neverland.
(Not knocking them at all, love USA, we attend their regionals, they have great staff and are super organized.. But GOODNESS anything goes)

Go watch USA High School nationals ...tell me that scoring format isn't a map to Neverland.
(Not knocking them at all, love USA, we attend their regionals, they have great staff and are super organized.. But GOODNESS anything goes)
Speaking USA... Holy Cactus Shadows. They are just awesome.

I've mentioned before but we turned decorating into a fundraiser. Football only, too many basketball games! A group of parents take care of the ordering process, getting decorations together, and record keeping. They hand a folder to me once a week with locker numbers and decorations sorted and ready to go. I send a group of girls off with the folder and tape after practice once a week while the others roll up mats. Turned into a good profit for us with minimal work. They pay by the game or with a season pass for all games.
How much do you guys charge for each locker, and how much profit do you make?

Back