All-Star University Cheer Air Force Sm Lim

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 17, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRBV9PAlZno&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Add these guys to the list this year! They've been SO good for years... no idea how they've never cleaned up and pulled off top ranks. I've been waiting around for them to bust out (the only other time has been when their jr coed won worlds a few years ago) and I really think they can hang in there right after Brandon and Kentucky this year... Certainly w/ Star Athletics, Pro Athletics, USA wildcats, and SJS.

Thoughts?

My daughters best friend flys on this team! A bunch of talented kids are on there!!!
They are going to both cheer sport and nca:)))

Wow, I love the first stunt, they have beautiful tumbling, and they are already pretty clean. They seem like one of the most well rounded teams in the division, very strong in all areas!

My daughters best friend flys on this team! A bunch of talented kids are on there!!!
They are going to both cheer sport and nca:)))

Oh no a Texas team is leaving Texas!!! LOL It will be interesting to see how them and Team Texas do against the east Coast teams!

This is kaylas bff gabby :)
bb5bfb76.jpg

Yes they have a very clean cut uniform!! Nicole and the coaches down in Houston have been producing great teams with great choreography for years!! One of my all time favorite routines was the year they won UCA Allstar Nationals in large senior all girl in ....2001 I think!!!! Lookin' good Air Force One!!!

Very impressed with this team at ACP in Houston!! They should be up there for sure at worlds if they hit!! :)

Yes they have a very clean cut uniform!! Nicole and the coaches down in Houston have been producing great teams with great choreography for years!! One of my all time favorite routines was the year they won UCA Allstar Nationals in large senior all girl in ....2001 I think!!!! Lookin' good Air Force One!!!
yes! i love nicole and her staff <3 they're strict, but still a ton of fun! every year, they come out to California and choreograph for my gym, so i'm really excited to see them in cheersport! <3 :)

Back