College University Of Arkansas And Ole Miss

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 29, 2011
i am currently a senior in highschool and i am very interested in cheering on coed for either of these schools. i have already read the information about the programs on the website, but i was wondering if any one else had any more info/tips/requirements for these schools? thank you!!!

Ole Miss is one of the fastest-rising Division IA squads at the UCA College Nationals as they finished fourth last year behind UK, UCF, and Alabama.

Arkansas isn't as competitive as Ole Miss but is a very talented team nonetheless. Hope this helps!

Ole Miss is one of the fastest-rising Division IA squads at the UCA College Nationals as they finished fourth last year behind UK, UCF, and Alabama.

Arkansas isn't as competitive as Ole Miss but is a very talented team nonetheless. Hope this helps!
thank you!!! I'm 5'5" so do you think I'm too tall to fly on these teams? like are they favorable to shorter girls

thank you!!! I'm 5'5" so do you think I'm too tall to fly on these teams? like are they favorable to shorter girls
I'm 5'5" and have always found myself to be one of the tallest coed flyers out there. I cheered on a small coed team where it was easier to use my height as a flyer. I think if a tall flyer out skills everyone then height doesn't make a difference. If a tall flyer is borderline or below skill level, then she's probably more likely to get cut than the teeny tiny girl. JMO. Tall girls are harder to stunt with for most guys.

ETA: Yes, most UCA large coed teams favor short & tiny girls.

i am currently a senior in highschool and i am very interested in cheering on coed for either of these schools. i have already read the information about the programs on the website, but i was wondering if any one else had any more info/tips/requirements for these schools? thank you!!!
Sorry I cannot answer that question but I am an alumni at Ole Miss so that would be my choice, beautiful school and campus. Good luck to you!

I may be able to help you out with some info for U of A. I cheer at the University of Central Arkansas and we have a former Fayetteville cheerleader on our team. If you can direct message me.

Back