College University Of Kentucky Fall Clinic

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 15, 2011
Has anyone attended this before? What were your experiences? I'm looking into attending but I don't want to go in with what little partner stunting experience that I have and have girls that have been doing it for a long time. I'm up to par on tumbling and jumps.. but not stunting.

Has anyone attended this before? What were your experiences? I'm looking into attending but I don't want to go in with what little partner stunting experience that I have and have girls that have been doing it for a long time. I'm up to par on tumbling and jumps.. but not stunting.

From 8th grade to senior year, I went to go to every fall and spring clinic at UK, before I actually made the team. I loved going and always looked forward to it. Normally there are a lot of cheerleaders that attend with all skill levels, boys and girls. Here you work on coed stunting with the cheerleaders and tumble with debbie love, you also do baskets and condition tips. On day two of the clinic they show what tryouts are like at UK. It's a lot of fun and you meet a lot of people! :) if you have any specific questions feel free to message me.

Back