College University Of Kentucky

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2011
Anybody trying out for the University of Kentucky cheerleading squad for the 2014-2015 season? I know that there will no doubt be plenty of talented high school and all-star cheerleaders trying out as well as returning blue and white squad members.

Well, it looks like the UK cheerleading tryouts have just started.

BnMzJNgIcAAXRxj.jpg

could someone tell me the difference between the white squad and the blue squad please?

Ooo I spy @Whit_Marieee in the Blue Squad picture on the Cheer Leader Magazine FB page!:cheering:
I also see Britni Love in the White Squad pic

Oh my gosh, you must eat a lot of carrots - because you seriously have some amazing eyesight if you can identify people in those pictures! :confused:

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Maybe the blue squad photo is only veterans? There's only 15 people. Maybe all the rookies get put on white?

ETA: And the white squad photo looks like it has the blue squad photo in it as well.

Were there any freshman girls taken on the blue squad? Because I can't imagine anyone making that team over Britni...She is perfection at its finest...
I was surprised she was out on white too.... And it's probably not that they don't put freshmen on blue, b/c Megan Glisson was put on blue as a freshman last year. Blue squad looks really small to me, unless I just didn't notice before and they've always been small. I expected her on blue, but who knows, she may move up!

Back