College University Of Kentucky

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh my gosh, you must eat a lot of carrots - because you seriously have some amazing eyesight if you can identify people in those pictures! :confused:

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Hahah, actually I have bad eyesight. I just recognized their outfits from close ups that were posted on that same Facebook page earlier in the day!

Were there any freshman girls taken on the blue squad? Because I can't imagine anyone making that team over Britni...She is perfection at its finest...
I'm guessing the reason that Britni made white was that she was homeschooled (wasn't she? I remember reading that somewhere), so she probably has little to no game day experience.

I'm guessing the reason that Britni made white was that she was homeschooled (wasn't she? I remember reading that somewhere), so she probably has little to no game day experience.
Game day skills are huge at UK and other schools. Jomo and T.Lynn don't care how skilled you are. If you look dumb with a sign and poms in your hands, you will not be rewarded. So that explanation could make sense. I don't know Britni Love so I cannot speak specifically to her case though!

could someone tell me the difference between the white squad and the blue squad please?

The blue squad which consists of ten men and ten women cheer for all football games and men's basketball home games and tournaments. In addition, members of the blue squad also make up the UCA competition squad.

The white squad which also consists of ten men and ten women cheer for home football games, women's basketball home games and tournaments, women's volleyball, and women's gymnastics meets. In addition, members of the white squad also make up the CheerSport competition squad.

Were there any freshman girls taken on the blue squad? Because I can't imagine anyone making that team over Britni...She is perfection at its finest...

Not that I'm aware of, but there may have been a guy from Dyer County that had made it but I'm not positive.

For some reason UK website wont work for me but do anyone know if any of the CEA twosomes made UK? JTV did a video about them at the clinic and that they were invited to tryout.

For some reason UK website wont work for me but do anyone know if any of the CEA twosomes made UK? JTV did a video about them at the clinic and that they were invited to tryout.

I don't believe either of them tried out. As far as I have read on social media G is going to UNC and cheering there. No idea about E.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

From what I have heard people can move up and down during the summer and during the year. So if there are ways to improve I am sure someone will work on them.

Ooo I got a shimmy from @King and he told me I hit the nail on the head on a post in another thread. Today is starting off as a good day!
:shimmy:

The quote you and comment was on purpose. The shimmy... sadly... was not.

Back