All-Star Update- It Ended Happily Ever After --

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

mamabear

Cheer Parent
Jul 10, 2012
Just letting everyone know that Posh Pony is running at least 3 weeks behind in shipping. The item that I ordered Labor Day Weekend (with a seven week lead) has still not left the facility. I have talked with customer service twice and each time they promised me new dates for shipment and then they missed BOTH of those extended deadlines. Our season begins next weekend...and the $300 product is may not be in our hands!!!!

Now, they say it is going to ship on Monday (which is the fourth date I have been promised) but when I asked them to expediate shipment and overnight, they have not replied. The lack of customer service has me furious. Others from my gym are also waiting. Just wanted to warn everybody of their delays and lack of service. incase you are thinking of ordering for Christmas or December comps.

I am so upset.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads-up.

I wonder what is going on with cheer companies this year? I know of a few teams who don't have their uniform orders and they purchase their uni's from different manufacturers.

Tis the season to have back logged imports in customs. :( In buying we were given a 3 month window minimum on imports, and to arrive by Oct-Nov for the Christmas season we were given a 6 month window minimum.

Update- still NO shipping info (which was promised to be sent Friday night) and they are still ignoring my emails...

My cp's hair is really thin. A damaged piece broke off and I said no more teasing. Regretting that choice right now big time.

No phone number or address listed on the website and the havent returned any emails today.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

My cp's hair is really thin. A damaged piece broke off and I said no more teasing. Regretting that choice right now big time.

No phone number or address listed on the website and the havent returned any emails today.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
Sorry you can't get a hold of them. I believe Keetah Adair is the owner and she is on Facebook but I don't see other contact info. Good luck

Still no reply to the recent email , but got a preliminary shipping info last night. All it said was that a label has been created. So disappointed in them. This should have been a fun process. Now I don't even know if my CP will have it in time for this weekend. seriously...would it have killed them to pay for it to be overnighted when they are so behind in production .

Still no reply to the recent email , but got a preliminary shipping info last night. All it said was that a label has been created. So disappointed in them. This should have been a fun process. Now I don't even know if my CP will have it in time for this weekend. seriously...would it have killed them to pay for it to be overnighted when they are so behind in production .

Spam their social media accounts! Go on their instagram and voice your concerns, when they see that others can read what your posting hopefully they will answer you back! Post on all their social media accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@justpeachy - I totally should have gone with Pinups - I admit it!! you didn't need to dislike my post LOL ;) teeheeehee

Back