All-Star Update- It Ended Happily Ever After --

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just tried calling the phone number I found on the internet ( there is not one listed on their website) and of course the number is disconnected.

Maybe try Shopify - the checkout system they use? Maybe? I don't know...I'm grasping at straws here....

FYI, the USPS Tracking Texts just sent me a text that my 'item is ready for pick up' when I know my item is sitting in a box not three feet away from me, so I am naively going to hold out hope that yours miraculously shows up.....

I just talked with the superviser at the Vista Post Office and they have never recieved the item... it was not shipped

I just talked with the superviser at the Vista Post Office and they have never recieved the item... it was not shipped

Horrible (although I knew I was being the essence of naïve...yep, time to call the bank or shopify or anyone else!)

File claimed via my bank. I won't see the money for another week- but I am done.

Right after I got off the phone with the bank, Posh customer service wrote me saying that they dropped the item at the the post office last night (wed) which DID NOT HAPPEN because the wonderful USPS supervisor had just spent a half hour looking for it while on the phone with me and said that it has never been in their possession.

This could have been easily solved if they just gave me realistic extended deadlines and stepped up when I asked for it to be overnighted. I was patient for a long time...now I am just over it.

can you handle another update?

as soon as I starting tagging social media and threatening to cancel my order this afternoon, the package was magically picked up by USPS and scanned into the system at 12:30 pst . Accoriding to USPS, it is in transit as we speak! Really pissed that I spent my entire afternoon on the phone with various USPS facilities and filing a complaint with my bank. Even more pissed that they were still trying to tell me that it shipped earlier this week, when it did not. All of this could have been rectififed if they overnighted per my request when we hit the nine week mark or if they had customer service reps who actually cared about their customers and tried to help me as things escalated this week. I did not hear from them for three days!

Can you believe that we are 31 emails in, and they still have not apologized for missing all of the deadlines, or for causing me so much stress? You would think that a company who knows that their base is a very small and tightknit community would treat its customers with respect, but I guess not.

can you handle another update?

as soon as I starting tagging social media and threatening to cancel my order this afternoon, the package was magically picked up by USPS and scanned into the system at 12:30 pst . Accoriding to USPS, it is in transit as we speak! Really pissed that I spent my entire afternoon on the phone with various USPS facilities and filing a complaint with my bank. Even more pissed that they were still trying to tell me that it shipped earlier this week, when it did not. All of this could have been rectififed if they overnighted per my request when we hit the nine week mark or if they had customer service reps who actually cared about their customers and tried to help me as things escalated this week. I did not hear from them for three days!

Can you believe that we are 31 emails in, and they still have not apologized for missing all of the deadlines, or for causing me so much stress? You would think that a company who knows that their base is a very small and tightknit community would treat its customers with respect, but I guess not.
Wait so you'll be getting TWO hair pieces? Yay for you. Because according to them your original posh pony was already shipped this past week. But now you're getting a second one (cough original and only one cough) that USPS picked it up at 12:30 today.

Wait so you'll be getting TWO hair pieces? Yay for you. Because according to them your original posh pony was already shipped this past week. But now you're getting a second one (cough original and only one cough) that USPS picked it up at 12:30 today.

OMG!!! You are right :) I 'll be all set for d ay one and Day two! LOL

@mamabear you have every right to be pissed and complain. The fact that there was zero communication and no additional effort put forth when the company was at fault is unacceptable. Posh pony better change their ways, because there are other companies out there now that have the same product and are WAY less expensive.

....or, just let athletes pull their own hair (curly or straight) up into a high neat pony tail and put an end to all this needless stress and expense. The older I get the more I realize we are constantly telling girls what they have is never enough. You've got that ridiculous over the top tumbling pass, but so sorry, your hair just isn't big enough. :(

I know our parents are so happy about how our girls do their hair. French braid across the front left to right, high, straight ponytail. They can tease the pony tail a little bit if they'd like, but none of this poof it up 6-12" from your head.

Its insane what OP has gone through with this company. That's just the worst service, regardless of how great a product they may make.

....or, just let athletes pull their own hair (curly or straight) up into a high neat pony tail and put an end to all this needless stress and expense. The older I get the more I realize we are constantly telling girls what they have is never enough. You've got that ridiculous over the top tumbling pass, but so sorry, your hair just isn't big enough. :(

ummm I chose to buy it myself. It is not a requirement, but thanks for the judgement LOL

Back