All-Star Update- It Ended Happily Ever After --

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Bet you guys didn't see this post coming..... (unless you are on my facebook page LOL),

Wow, I am shocked. The owner of Posh Pony and Bows got involved in the shipping saga and she did something that rarely ever happens . She won me over, AFTER I wrote her entire company off. She went above and beyond and still wanted to make it right even after I said "no thank you". I just wanted to be done but she did not stop until she made it better. 100% class act.

Bet you guys didn't see this post coming..... (unless you are on my facebook page LOL),

Wow, I am shocked. The owner of Posh Pony and Bows got involved in the shipping saga and she did something that rarely ever happens . She won me over, AFTER I wrote her entire company off. She went above and beyond and still wanted to make it right even after I said "no thank you". I just wanted to be done but she did not stop until she made it better. 100% class act.

Any detail on what was done or what she finally had to say? I’m glad you got all of this solved! Now it’s time to get excited for competition season and new hair :)

I am truly sorry if you took my comment personally, it was meant as a culture in general. Talent is always enough for guys in sports. No one starts cutting away fabric at their uniforms, no specialized cups needed, no teasing their hair bigger, or suggesting tans, lashes, expensive make ups to match, etc, etc. It's expensive. I'm sorry about your Lyme disease, it's horrible, but it only makes me want a neat fast pony tail for you even more.

I hope you get your hair soon.

I don't blame anyone for wanting to buy a hair piece to save their daughter's hair, BUT I totally agree with you we shouldn't have to. THAT part is absolutely ridiculous.

Back