All-Star Urgent! Need Help Asap.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 29, 2010
I'm supposed to have practice today nd my mom takes me because I don't have my lisense and it's so far away. But today mymom is really sick and had to leave work early and cannot take me to practice. We have been hit by the "snowpocalypse" and my dad (who lives in a different city) can't get out of his drive way to take me. We have less than a month before Dallas and it's really important that everyone is there for practice because we just dropped to small. I've recently gotten my pyramid spot back and point flying spot (for NCA). What do I do? No other girls live close enough to come pick me up.

call the coach for sure
and then maybe ask a neighbor, or any friend that does live close

Are you absolutely positive that you'll still have practice? Is there a neighbor, friend, or relative that lives close that would be willing to take you? Otherwise, there aren't that many options :/

Yeah, we have a group on facebook and one of the girls posted that we still have practice and her mom is the team mom. There used to be a girl who was on our senior five team that I would carpool with but she left the team a while ago :/ And my neighbors aren't really home a lot. And my closest relative is my dad.

Well then at this point, you should just explain the problem to your coach and see what s/he says.

Take a cab to meet your nearest teammate and ride the rest of the way with them?

This isn't going to help your situation....but I have to commend you on your dedication to your team! I know some cheerleaders that actually try to FIND excuses to not go to practice, which of course affects the entire team. Good Luck! If you don't end up finding a ride don't let it stress you....life happens...you did all you could do, beyond that it is out of our hands....

This isn't going to help your situation....but I have to commend you on your dedication to your team! I know some cheerleaders that actually try to FIND excuses to not go to practice, which of course affects the entire team. Good Luck! If you don't end up finding a ride don't let it stress you....life happens...you did all you could do, beyond that it is out of our hands....

Thank you so much! I HATE missing practice because it messes it up for the whole team. I didn't end up being able to get a ride to practice :/ But thank you so much for your kind words<3

Back