Hi, I have stunt camp on Saturday. My family scheduled a two day vacation at the same time. The choreography/stunt camp dates for my gym were released in May and my family didn't know we'd be going on this vacation until 1 week ago. I'm really disappointed that we didn't even try to work around it. My mom said I could stay with my uncle in my town so I can go to camp. I want to go to camp but I want to go to New York. I'm trying to decide and I want a few opinions. We leave Friday right before noon. Have you missed a camp to go on vacation? Has someone on your team not gone to stunt camp and get worked out of the pyramid? What would you do in my situation? Thanks!