Us Finals For Uk Team

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 29, 2014
Hello,

I am the coach of a team from London, England. Our Junior 2 recently won our National Championships and a bid to the US Finals. We would really love to be able to bring our team over in 2015 to compete. We are looking at the locations for each of the US Finals competitions. What we are looking to do is be able to come and visit a gym whilst we are in the US. Are there any gyms close by the competition venues that we could approach to see if they'd allow us to come and visit? Any info anyone could provide would be great :)

Thanks,

Carli x

@Hodiestoe maybe you can help her out ;)

She recently brought her team over for US Finals Pensacola. They stayed in Florida for a week and with us for a week. We had a blast!

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1398779852.034998.jpg

Hello,

I am the coach of a team from London, England. Our Junior 2 recently won our National Championships and a bid to the US Finals. We would really love to be able to bring our team over in 2015 to compete. We are looking at the locations for each of the US Finals competitions. What we are looking to do is be able to come and visit a gym whilst we are in the US. Are there any gyms close by the competition venues that we could approach to see if they'd allow us to come and visit? Any info anyone could provide would be great :)

Thanks,

Carli x
Hey, I've just got back from doing exactly that like @cupieqt says. The organisation of it was a NIGHTMARE from beginning to end but the trip was AMAZING!!! Send me a pm and I'll give you my contact email if you want. What squad are you with?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back