All-Star Us Finals Gold Bid Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 23, 2015
Is the bid selection criteria posted anywhere? (Or does anyone know how they are awarded?)

Last edited:
Our high points got gold paid bids last weekend, and today at the comp we were at our highpoints got a gold paid bid. So for the comps we been at you had to win your level to get paid but everyone got a bid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our high points got gold paid bids last weekend, and today at the comp we were at our highpoints got a gold paid bid. So for the comps we been at you had to win your level to get paid but everyone got a bid.

Doesn't every team that attends s qualifying event get a bid, it's just the winning ones get a Gold bid which means free registration?

Doesn't every team that attends s qualifying event get a bid, it's just the winning ones get a Gold bid which means free registration?

I think, I know they said everyone that competes at the event gets a bid.

However when they started awards they are like, we are going to give one gold bid to a team- and that pays your registration to any us finals event.

And then when they announced the level winner they are like this team also wins the gold paid bid to US Finals.

f2081d659d604cd82175fce067b25566.jpg

And then they gave us the gold banner, they didn't give them to our other teams that won their division, just the ones that won their whole level.

Thanks for the responses. You know, for Summit, it's clear how each EP awards, but for US Finals, not so much.

Thanks for the responses. You know, for Summit, it's clear how each EP awards, but for US Finals, not so much.

I am sure if you contacted your varsity rep they could get you the info you're looking for.

You have to finish in the top 5 to get a bid to US Finals, or at least that's how it was a few years ago. The comp fee is graduated based on previous placement. The "gold bid" covers the comp fee.

Again, thanks everyone for your input. I really appreciate it. It's not a burning question or anything; rather, we are more curious. In this case, our kids didn't win their division but got the gold bid. (They were 2nd.) But we're thinking the first place team's gym opted out of US Finals bids, and our team had the next-highest score in the session. The results have no scores, just rankings, so no way for us to verify how they got it. (Parents aren't allowed to contact the EP, and our gym is on break.)

Every team that attends a qualifier can attend Finals. Teams that place first through third get special pricing and gold bid winners have their fees paid.

Last year my CP team scored the highest in their session yet didn't receive the Gold Bid it was given to a Dance team. They did receive one at a comp later in the season. I just figured it was the judges discretion.

Back