Us Finals Score Sheet

Discussion in 'Rec Cheerleading' started by tltrent, Dec 14, 2012.

1. tltrent

tltrent I'm new. Don't Hurt Me

Shimmys Received:
    I have a level 2 team of 20 girls and I am trying to figure out how I can max out my score sheet... So I created a little check off sheet of everything I would need to hit in my routine to make this happen.

I got all my information from the score sheets and max points sheet. Here are my questions:

1. LDT (Partner Stunts) - What is a Single twisting cradle from two-legged pyramid? I thought we couldn't do more than half twists in L2? (This is found in the STUNT LTD Difficulty Grid with max points being 6.0-7.0)

2. LDT (Partner Stunts) - Inversion into a stunt.... What is an example of an inversion in L2? Everything think I would do is L3... (This is found in the STUNT LTD Difficulty Grid with max points being 6.0-7.0)

3. Pyramid Structures – Do all the structures have to stay connected for the transitions or can the separate and be at different times in the routine?

2. retiredl5cheer

retiredl5cheer Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    I can answer #2. A handstand to shoulder sit is an example of a level 2 inversion.

3. tltrent

tltrent I'm new. Don't Hurt Me

Shimmys Received:
    Thanks!

I did know of the handstand to shoulder sit :)

4. cheernerd5678

cheernerd5678 Slow your roll, Sparkle. Bracket Winner

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    Cheerleading Rules – Low Level Inversions Q&A
    Yo-yos are really fun and easy to teach, we started doing them level 3 but i think they're legal level 2? You can either do it like it does in the video on this page, or you can smush from a stunt, grip, and yoyo out and just set her feet down instead of flipping her back.

5. BuckeyeCheer

BuckeyeCheer I'm new. Don't Hurt Me

Shimmys Received:
    If you send me an email - Anthony@theusfinals.com I can have our scoring dept answer all of the questions you have!!

6. Iván Roldán

Iván Roldán I'm new. Don't Hurt Me

Shimmys Received:
    Web:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Yo-yos are not legals in L2, L2 inversions must start from ground level and land in a non-inverted stunt. See L2 STUNTS L.1