All-Star Us Finals Virginia Beach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I loved the Virginia US Finals. We are from Florida and two of our teams won bids - one paid and one platinum in Mobile AL. We decided to travel to Virginia Beach because we didn't want to compete against the same teams. We wanted to attend the biggest location.

To me, the venue was adequate with lots of seating and parking. Someone compared it to Cheersport Nationals but it was much smaller than ATL. I like they do not break up the divisions and I like that one panel of judges judge the champions challange.

We were humbled and honored for our team of 10 girls to represent Virginia Beach as their Junior 3 winner.

We went on and won the Final judging and are awaiting our rings.

I loved the Virginia US Finals. We are from Florida and two of our teams won bids - one paid and one platinum in Mobile AL. We decided to travel to Virginia Beach because we didn't want to compete against the same teams. We wanted to attend the biggest location.

To me, the venue was adequate with lots of seating and parking. Someone compared it to Cheersport Nationals but it was much smaller than ATL. I like they do not break up the divisions and I like that one panel of judges judge the champions challange.

We were humbled and honored for our team of 10 girls to represent Virginia Beach as their Junior 3 winner.

We went on and won the Final judging and are awaiting our rings.
A team of 10 girls won Junior 3 overall? That is very impressive! I can only imagine how stellar their execution must have been. Congrats to them!

A team of 10 girls won Junior 3 overall? That is very impressive! I can only imagine how stellar their execution must have been. Congrats to them!
Thank you. Yes only 10 on the team. They hit a practically flawless routine with max difficulty. Their sync tumbling was awesome. So proud.

Back