All-Star Us Spirit Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hmmm why wasn't this competition in the Wiki? I copied it right from the USASF website when I did it!

cause this comp was AWFUL. poorly run, poorly judged, but a great time had by all at islands of adventure!

The judging panel at this event was actually comprised of some of the most experienced judges I have every judged with. Just sayin.....

Now, perhaps the overall experience was not great, idk....but the event was pretty much on time, great venue, and great judging panel. I cannot speak on how the staff or corporate peeps were, but I can say the event in general was not POOR.

I think All star Panthers got the other partial. They were the only all -girl Sr 5 team there.

Cheer Tampa All Stars International, Top Gun All Stars, C*1 All Stars and All Star Panthers Platinum!

That is from US-Spirit facebook

Updated both wiki's with this information:

Partial: ALLSTAR Panthers Platinum (Small Senior), Top Gun Allstars (Open Coed 6)
At Large: Cheer 1st Allstars Fierce (Small Limited), Cheer Tampa Allstars (Int'l Coed 5)

The judging panel at this event was actually comprised of some of the most experienced judges I have every judged with. Just sayin.....

Now, perhaps the overall experience was not great, idk....but the event was pretty much on time, great venue, and great judging panel. I cannot speak on how the staff or corporate peeps were, but I can say the event in general was not POOR.

i have to agree this was probably the only event i've been to this season that was actually on time! the venue was really nice it was better than the one used in previous years imo. i thought the judges gave really good feedback (comments on score sheets) which was really helpful between day 1 & 2. i actually found the staff really nice/helpful.. the mc kept having the camera put on our little baby doll mascot thing (don't ask it's a long story) & joking around with my team & i liked how the mc made a nice comment about every team after they performed!

-heres TG i6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImxN_QwcZso

Latest posts

Back